Raziel

Raziel

Thursday 6 February 2014

Homework

I was tasked with creating more poses that could express emotions so I thought I would try and incorporate multiple models to get the feelings across.

In this image there are three rigged characters, in the background is a character stalking a man like an assassin whilst the man flees for his life. Then in the foreground is one of the assassin's henchmen waiting to stop the fleeing man. Whilst posing these character I found out just how much of a difference simply posing the fingers can make, whether it's the fleeing man's open hands or the henchman's hands that are ready to grab him it seems like a really subtle way to give more detail to viewers.

Moods are:

  • Scared
  • Patience/Waiting



2 comments:

  1. I don't know what emotion(s) these are.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips regrading bones and joints. You provided the best information which helps us a lot. Thanks for sharing the wonderful information.

    ReplyDelete